- About Us
- Mission | Vision | Mandates
- Quality Policy
- Focal Persons
- Strategic Plan 2020-2025
- Logical Framework (2020-2025)
- BAFS Primer
- Operation Manuals
- Citizen's Charter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Laws & Issuances
Philippine National Standards
- Organic Agriculture Registration CHECKLISTS (Requirements) Organic Farms/Producers
- Organic Agriculture Registration CHECKLISTS (Requirements) Organic Soil Amendments & Organic Bio-Control Agents
- Application Form for Official Accreditation of Organic Certifying Body
- Application Form for Registration of Organic Farms/Producers
- Application Form for Registration of Organic Input Producer
- Application Form for Registration of Organic Input Product
- ORGANIC BIO-CONTROL AGENT (OBCA) Application for Experimental Use Permit (EUP)
- Organic Importation or Exportation Permit Application for Registration of Organic Input Importation or Exportation Permit
- Registered Organic Soil Amendment Producers(OSA)
- Registered Organic Bio-Control Agent Producers(OBCA)
- Registered Organic Farms
- Certified Researchers for Organic Bio-Control Agents
- National List of Permitted Substances in Organic Agriculture
- Official List of Third-Party Accredited Organic Certifying Bodies
- Official List of Accredited Participatory Guarantee System Organic Certifying Body (PGS-OCB)
- Job Opportunities
Technical Services Division
Knowledge management refers to strategies and practices used so that pertinent data and information is gathered, processed, disseminated, shared, and utilized to enable widespread adoption of standards and to ensure that BAFS programs, activities, and projects are designed, implemented, and monitored and evaluated in an efficient and effective manner.
- Knowledge Products (KP) Development. Promotion and dissemination of adopted standards through the strategic use of communication media, integrating research results relevant to standards and current information to educate and increase awareness, access and enhance understanding of relevant stakeholders and /or general public on food safety and quality standards for agri-fishery commodities.
- KM Monitoring and Evaluation. Assessment and monitoring of standards adoption into technical regulations by regulatory agencies and evaluation of its impact upon implementation. Notified standards through the World Trade Organization (WTO) Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT) Committee are also monitored and analyzed. KM Monitoring and Evaluation also encompasses monitoring and evaluation of adopted PNS and its related KPS and learning interventions in increasing or sustaining market access of Philippine agriculture and fishery product exports. From the analysis reports, policy recommendations are drafted to help widen the adoption of standards by targeted stakeholders and its adoption to technical regulations, including those relevant to increasing or sustaining the market access of Philippine agri-fishery commodities.
- Information Management System (IT, Website, Social media accounts). Maintains a knowledge management (KM) portal and its components as a strategic tool for an accurate and updated information hub through the ICT infrastructure.
Learning and development refers to a set of interventions that intend to promote and adopt the Philippine National Standards developed by the Standards Development Division. Partnering with relevant agencies, pool of experts and members of the various Technical Working Groups, learning and development activities will also be conducted to capacitate the stakeholders towards adoption of relevant standards. Learning and Development (L&D) activities include the conduct of seminar-awareness, capacity building workshops, development of online modules, management of BAFS Online Academy and management of the Bureau’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Learning and Development Activities. Activities related to dissemination of information and knowledge aiming to create awareness and build capacity; includes seminars, workshops webinars.
- BAFS Online Academy. Centralized platform containing self-paced online courses, exercises, assessment tools and other learning interventions aiming to increase the understanding and appreciation of adopted PNS
- Maintenance of Quality Management System. Maintenance of the certifiable quality management system (QMS) of the bureau through regular review and update of related processes such as management review, internal audits and engagement with third party certification body for external audit of QMS
No Data Stored in the Database