- About Us
- Mission | Vision | Mandates
- Quality Policy
- Focal Persons
- Strategic Plan 2020-2025
- Logical Framework(2023-2028)
- BAFS Primer
- Operations Manual
- Citizen's Charter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Laws & Issuances
Philippine National Standards
- Application Form for Official Accreditation of Organic Certifying Body
- Application Form for Registration of Organic Farms/Producers
- Application Form for Registration of Organic Input Producer
- Application Form for Registration of Organic Input Product
- ORGANIC BIO-CONTROL AGENT (OBCA) Application for Experimental Use Permit (EUP)
- Organic Importation or Exportation Permit Application for Registration of Organic Input Importation or Exportation Permit
- Registered Organic Soil Amendment Products(OSA)
- Registry of Organic Soil Amendment Producers(OSA)
- Registered Organic Bio-Control Agent Products(OBCA)
- Registry of Organic Bio-Control Agent Producers(OBCA)
- Registry of Organic Farms
- Certified Researchers for Organic Bio-Control Agents
- National List of Permitted Substances in Organic Agriculture
- Official List of Third-Party Accredited Organic Certifying Bodies
- Job Opportunities
BAFS sets up its Monitoring and Evaluation systemBy BAFS_ADMIN| Dec 12, 2020 | 2141 Views
December 11, 2020. New year, new system of monitoring and evaluation of the Bureau’s programs projects and activities for policy direction.
As part of the continuous effort to strengthen the development and promotion of agriculture and fishery standards and the enforcement of organic agriculture regulations, the Bureau established a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Unit, headed by Mr. Charlie T. Palilio, as part of the Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E) Section - a newly established section of the Administrative Division.
The newly created M&E Unit will establish a system that will provide evidence-based information on the Bureau’s programs, projects, and activities (PPA) to improve its data management. Aside from this functions, the unit will provide assistance or conduct assessment studies for every Division.
Through the system’s real-time data, any implementation problems at all unit levels will be resolved effectively and efficiently through a process flow and its procedures, responsibilities of units involved, the input and output forms, and an essential framework to measure the Bureau´s performance in terms of physical vis-a-vis financial.
The new system will be ready for take-off in January 2021.
OTHER NEWS RELEASES