- About Us
- Mission | Vision | Mandates
- Quality Policy
- Focal Persons
- Strategic Plan 2020-2025
- Logical Framework(2023-2028)
- BAFS Primer
- Operations Manual
- Citizen's Charter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Laws & Issuances
Philippine National Standards
- Application Form for Official Accreditation of Organic Certifying Body
- Application Form for Registration of Organic Farms/Producers
- Application Form for Registration of Organic Input Producer
- Application Form for Registration of Organic Input Product
- ORGANIC BIO-CONTROL AGENT (OBCA) Application for Experimental Use Permit (EUP)
- Organic Importation or Exportation Permit Application for Registration of Organic Input Importation or Exportation Permit
- Registered Organic Soil Amendment Products(OSA)
- Registry of Organic Soil Amendment Producers(OSA)
- Registered Organic Bio-Control Agent Products(OBCA)
- Registry of Organic Bio-Control Agent Producers(OBCA)
- Registry of Organic Farms
- Certified Researchers for Organic Bio-Control Agents
- National List of Permitted Substances in Organic Agriculture
- Official List of Third-Party Accredited Organic Certifying Bodies
- Job Opportunities
Dir. Myer Mula's Welcome message during the BAFS 22nd Founding Anniversary Opening CeremonyBy BAFS_ADMIN| Dec 10, 2020 | 2315 Views
December 2, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen,
The Bureau of Agriculture and Fisheries Standards (BAFS) commemorates today its 22nd anniversary. I personally thank all of you for joining us today, physically and virtually, as we celebrate the milestones of the Bureau in the last two decades.
Despite the substantial accomplishment with very lean resources, BAFS has fully demonstrated its valuable contribution to the Department's efforts of producing safe and globally competitive agri-fishery commodities standards.
Persistent endeavors in developing national standards aligned with international commitments has resulted to 12 standards adopted this year. We also remain relevant as we developed food safety guidelines responsive to COVID-19 pandemic.
In this time of constant battle with fake information, we commit to constantly improve our capacity to provide you with reliable information based on available scientific data. BAFS will ensure active sharing of reliable data and information through strong monitoring and evaluation systems.
We are proud to say that we remain true to our commitments as we refuse to let the new normal to slow us down. We embraced the challenges as an opportunity. We optimized what modern technologies have to offer.
We will share our success with all of you as without your active involvement, these efforts will not be at all possible. We do our best when we do it together. You bear witness as we pledge to you that we will continue to enhance our system through active learning and proactive collaboration.
Again, I take this opportunity to welcome you and thank you all for observing this celebration.
OTHER NEWS RELEASES