APPLYING FOR EXPERIMENTAL USE PERMIT (EUP) (OBCA Applicant only)
Local or Imported Product
Documents with Authorized Name and Signature:
1. Duly Accomplished Application Form (OARS-01-EUP.v3)
2. Efficacy Trial Protocol (ETP) prepared and signed by a BAFS certified researcher for OBCA. The applicant is required to accomplish the evaluation matrix provided by BAFS
3. Product profile, including the list of raw materials (substrates) used and production process
4. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) or any available product technical information
1. Requirements 3 and 4 are not required for label expansion unless there were changes.
2. Application for EUP must be submitted at least one (1) month before conducting the actual trial.
3. Efficacy Trial Terminal Reports must be submitted to BAFS within six (6) months after the trials. The applicants are required to accomplish the evaluation matrix provided by BAFS.
APPLYING FOR IMPORT/EXPORT PERMIT (OSA and OBCA Applicant)
A. Documents with Authorized Name and Signature:
1. Duly Accomplished Application Form (OARS-05-IEP.v4)
2. Bill of Lading
3. Commercial Invoice
4. Packing List
5. Copy of Quarantine Certificate from the country of origin.
Requirement 5 is not required both for OSA and OBCA products with the following considerations:
- a) Organic compounds directly extracted from plants; and
- b) Not considered as microorganisms